BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Something to Remember...

Hey guys,

Sorry for the unintentional "blog break." Life has gotten pretty busy lately and I haven't had a lot of time on the internet.

Today's post is going to be a little different. Yesterday I was reminded of something by my close friend, Lena, that I had recently forgotten. I was texting her last night and being a little hard on myself. I was telling her about some of my goals and then after each goal that I didn't think could happen, I would write "I know this can't ever happen but whatever." She quickly corrected me and reminded me that through God, all things are possible! We are living under the same God who parted the Red Sea, who has saved countless souls from death, helped even the most unlikely characters achieve great feats and more. We live under a God who loves us and has great things planned for us. He will make it happen!

I can do all things through Him who gives me strength.
Philippians 4:13

In the wise words of Lena, "You never know, God likes to surprise people."

Peace and Grace,

Jillian

jillianlangford@sbcglobal.net

0 comments: